We’re very excited to help your school’s fundraising programs and hope you are interested in participating in the Bayport Credit Union Holiday Lights Merry Mile with us this year! With no up-front costs there are no risks to your PTA/PTSA!
There are three downloadable documents below. Two of them contain information about the program and how to request tickets, and the other document is a letter and order form to send home to parents.
Looking for ways to get the word out and boost sales? Here are just a few ideas:
(Please remember to get permission when necessary!)
- Advertise the program on morning announcements
- Send the parent letter home in weekly folders
- Hang posters in the faculty lounge
- Sell to faculty for their families
- Set up a table at Breakfast with Santa
- Reach out to your school’s clubs – they can purchase tickets and use as prizes
- Sell before club meetings
- Advertise and sell at your next PTA/PTSA meeting
- Set up a table at holiday shops and craft fairs being held at your school
- Sporting events at your school
- Friends and family members
- Any allowable event at your school
When you are ready to place your order, all you have to do is email Charlotte Bankowski with Live! On Atlantic at email@example.com. Please note that the submission of an order form does not guarantee that your order will be filled; this is a popular fundraiser and orders will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. We will do our very best to fill every order!
Once your order is ready, tickets may be picked up at our office between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm at:
4500 Holland Office Park, Ste. 318 in Building 3
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
(Across from Mt. Trashmore – behind the 7-11 at the corner of Edwin Drive and Independence Blvd)
We look forward to celebrating the holiday season with you!
Your Friends at Live! On Atlantic